Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Once a week I volunteer at the after school program our church does once a week. This semester is the first time for me to be doing this and so far it has been very fun. I help out with a group of sweet third grade girls! The 300+ elementary children that attend every week have a lot of energy, but I can also see so many of them LOVE Jesus and that is so amazing! Seeing these children worshipping Jesus, memorize Bible verses, listen to the lesson, answer questions and raise money for orphans in Myanmar is so sweet and such a joy! I love that I am able to witness that!

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.
Deuteronomy 7:9 NIV

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Colossians 3:12 NIV

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's so incredibly sweet of you to do that! LOVE the post!
    ~ Brittany

    ReplyDelete